Part two of our epic dissection of the Clinton impeachment scandal. This week: The story breaks, the House indicts, the Senate demurs and Mike rants more than usual about the media. Digressions include Mark Fuhrman, “Broadcast News” and gay porn.
- An interview with Ken Gormley, the author of “Clinton vs. Starr”: https://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=123653000
- Fascinating academic article comparing coverage of Watergate to coverage of Clinton: http://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/1464884904044937
- “Book: Hillary Clinton Error Led to Impeachment”: https://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/washington-whispers/2011/04/25/book-hillary-clinton-error-led-to-impeachment
- Unchained Reaction: The Collapse of Media Gatekeeping and the Clinton–Lewinsky Scandal: https://repository.upenn.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1005&context=asc_papers
- Sex, Politics, and Public Opinion: What Political Scientists Really Learned From the Clinton-Lewinsky Scandal: https://ir.uiowa.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1045&context=polisci_pubs
You must be logged in to post a comment.