Special guest Megan Burbank tells us about the history, limitations and loopholes of a landmark court ruling. Digressions include Betty Ford, “Maude” and naming conventions for anonymous defendants. The glories of Washington State politics are examined in depth.
- Megan is on Twitter and the internet
- The article that resulted from Megan’s trips to all those pregnancy crisis centers
- Megan’s Seattle Times coverage of abortion, adult ballet and Seattle rain
- Megan in Teen Vogue talking about states’ diverging abortion restrictions
- A look back at “Maude’s Dilemma”
You must be logged in to post a comment.