It wasn’t an accident. Mike tells Sarah how the infamous space shuttle disaster came to be seen as a white-collar crime. Digressions include the Donner Party, George Lucas and “Jurassic Park.” Both co-hosts are audibly recovering from colds.
- The Rogers Commission Report
- The House of Representatives Report
- A wonderful Popular Mechanics oral history of the Rogers Commission
- Diane Vaughan’s 1997 article on “the normalization of deviance”
- Fascinating clips of Feynman talking about the accident and its organizational causes
- Feynman’s appendix
You must be logged in to post a comment.