Mike tells Sarah how the media, the president and the Pope turned a simple medical story into a complicated legal one. Digressions include canine loyalty, unionized space-workers and polyamory logistics. Both co-hosts recorded in tiny rooms, but with very different acoustics.
- The Joan Didion essay in the New York Review of Books (we love her but this gets a lot of things wrong!)
- “Suppose the Schindlers Had Won the Schiavo Case”
- The first independent investigator’s report, from 1998
- The second independent investigator’s report, from 2003
- “Schiavo And Its (In)Significance”
- “Terri Schiavo — A Tragedy Compounded”
- Nice Newsweek tick-tock written just before Schiavo’s death
You must be logged in to post a comment.