This week, Diana swaps out her husband for a Horse Dude and Mike and Sarah act out other people’s PG-13 dirty talk. Digressions include shoulder pads, Billy Joel and “Seinfeld” (twice!). There’s a moment 55 minutes in that is going to make you feel very weird. As with previous installments, this episode contains detailed descriptions of disordered eating.
- Transcript of the infamous Charles and Camilla phone call
- Transcript of the “Squidgygate” call
- Andrew Morton’s “Diana: Her True Story in Her Own Words”
- Tina Brown’s “The Diana Chronicles”
- Sally Bedell Smith’s “Prince Charles: The Passions and Paradoxes of an Improbable Life”
Performing with the Royal Ballet:
Giggling with Fergie:
You must be logged in to post a comment.